USA Lacrosse is committed to encouraging and empowering the development of lacrosse participation in underrepresented communities. The National Diversity Grant Program (NDGP) provides funding to qualified organizations that initiate or continue programs and projects that promote lacrosse participation and education.
“Located in the South Bronx, we have an extreme lack of resources, so this grant made playing competitive lacrosse a lot more accessible. The grant helped us in a variety of ways.”
Ideal NDGP applicants provide lacrosse programming in combination with one or more of the life services below:
- Promoting leadership development and life skill programming
- Supporting youth through education programs designed to improve health, build character, and encourage academic excellence
- Providing direct service in quality after-school and community centers
- Organizing tournaments, play days, clinics and/or camp opportunities for an underrepresented population
- Supporting innovative projects for participants with disabilities or physical and/or mental limitations by improving access and opportunity
- Supporting youth in low-income & strong financial need communities through education programs designed to improve health, build character, and encourage academic excellence
USA Lacrosse Grant Application
For grant consideration, all organizations must submit a USA Lacrosse Grant Application. Please click the button below to learn more about the grant process, upcoming application availability, and to gain access to the Grant Application or Interest Form.