5 Graham Bundy Jr
2022 U.S. Men's U21 Team|
The first Missouri player ever named to a U.S. team, Bundy has more than shown that he belongs, being elected as a co-captain for the U.S. team.
One of the most prolific scoring midfielders in the country, Bundy has earned All-America honors in each of his first two full seasons with Georgetown. His 70 points in the 2022 season were the most ever for a Georgetown midfielder, earning his consensus first team All-America honors and recognition as the Big East Midfielder of the Year.
- Named to team following tryouts in the summer of 2019
- First Missouri player named to any U.S. team (men or women) to compete in international competition
- Team co-captain with Cole Kirst
- Three-time USA Lacrosse All-American (2017, 2018, 2019) at Midwestern power MICDS
- Scored 433 points (276g, 157a) in his high school career, setting a Missouri state record
- No. 1 ranked midfielder in his class and No. 14 overall recruit
- Was also a two-year captain in football
- Two-time USILA All-American (1st team in 2022 and 2nd team in 2021)
- 70 points (45g, 25a) in 2022 were the most ever in a season for a Georgetown midfielder
- Big East Midfielder of the Year in 2022 and two-time All-Big East selection
- Had 48 points as sophomore in 2021 (36g, 12a) and 13 points in just four games as a freshman in 2020