Experts at your fingertips
Starting a new lacrosse organization or taking over for another volunteer represents can be a challenge, but with the help of USA Lacrosse, we can make your job easier. We are a non-profit, member-based organization that fuels the development of the sport by providing a variety of programs and services to our members.
Step 1: Contact your regional manager
USA Lacrosse has divided the country into 10 regions and we have regional managers located around the country that can answer questions, help you network with other program leaders in your region and provide you direct access to USA Lacrosse member benefits, programs and services.
Step 2: Set up registration
We have worked hard to make it as easy as possible for your parents and players to register for your program and ensure that their child’s USA Lacrosse membership is valid through the end of your playing season. When setting up your registration the date used for your registration set up should be the last day of the month that play ceases.
At this time your options for registration are;
- Direct your participants to USALacrosse.com to purchase a membership and associate their child with your program.
- Utilize the USA Lacrosse League Management System - free for USA Lacrosse full-member organizations.
- Choose from one of these companies to offer a public-facing website that can handle your registration while easily validating USA Lacrosse memberships:
- If you've selected the coach-only relationship agreement, you can track the certification progress of your coaches.
- If you've selected the coach-and-player relationship agreement, player data will be available to you as well.