A great way to introduce lacrosse.
The Discover Lacrosse Program is designed to introduce the sport to pre-kindergarten and kindergarten level children by learning basic skills of lacrosse in ways that incorporate fun and imaginative play.
- Age Appropriate – Created for children in pre-Kindergarten to kindergarten
- Curriculum Flexibility – Use of introductory lesson plan as a singular clinic or as a 4–6 week series of sessions
- USA Lacrosse Athlete Development Core Values – Opportunity for children to learn the basic skills of lacrosse in ways that incorporate fun and imaginative play
- Equipment – No protective equipment needed, only age-appropriately-sized sticks and soft balls
- Resources – Guides for coaches, instructors and families
- Membership – USA Lacrosse has a discounted membership program for children 6 and under
We invite you to see some sample pages from the Discover Lacrosse Curriculum Guide. To learn more about Discover Lacrosse and to obtain the full Discover Lacrosse Curriculum Guide, contact your USA Lacrosse Regional Manager for more information.
The Discover Lacrosse Program uses many of the core values of athlete development to help create a dynamic learning environment: physical literacy, inclusive and age-appropriate, fun and player-centered, and trained coaches.Learn More