In the event of adverse weather or unplayable field conditions, the National Team Development Program Senior Manager and/or Head Athletic Trainer reserves the right to:
- Reduce playtime in order to catch up with the schedule.
- Conclude sessions before inclement weather arrives, or to preserve field conditions or player and spectator safety.
- Cancel the tryout in its entirety. If a tryout is canceled in whole, for whatever reason, by USA Lacrosse, USA Lacrosse will issue partial refunds. Players may submit a virtual application instead at no additional cost.
- If thunder or lightning is observed, play will be suspended immediately, and players and spectators will be asked to leave the field(s). Play will be allowed to resume 30 minutes after the last sound of thunder or sighting of lightning is observed which will be determined by the event medical staff. Every attempt will be made to begin subsequent play on time. (Please see USL EAP for additional information)
Refund, Cancellation and Transfer Policy
- A refund may be requested no later than 2 weeks prior to the tryout date. If the request is made within 2 weeks of the tryout, USA Lacrosse cannot guarantee a full refund.
- Tryout registration will be closed no later than 1 week prior to the tryout date if not already sold out.
- If you would like to transfer to another tryout location, please email email@example.com with the player's USA Lacrosse membership number, the tryout location they are registered for, and which location they would like to transfer to.
- No refunds will be issued if the event is shortened in part for any reason, including inclement weather or any other “Act of God.”
- If a tryout is canceled in whole, for whatever reason, by USA Lacrosse, USA Lacrosse will issue partial refunds. Players may submit a virtual application instead at no additional cost.
- No refund for any player that is removed from the event by the National Team Development Program Senior Manager, Event Director or any USA Lacrosse employee, for behavior that is not compliant with the event rules and facility protocol.
- USA Lacrosse, its coaches, employees, and staff will not be responsible for any expenses incurred by any player if the event is canceled in whole or in part.
- USA Lacrosse, along with local county or school officials, reserves the right to decide on all matters pertaining to the operation of the event and its judgment is final.