It’s fun, it’s easy to teach and to learn, and it’s a great addition to your school’s physical education offerings.
Physical Education Lacrosse, also known as soft-stick lacrosse, is a co-ed version of lacrosse that utilizes modified equipment and rules, and is designed for youth to achieve quick success executing the basics skills of lacrosse (cradling, scooping, passing, catching, and shooting). The rules and modified equipment do not require additional protective equipment to learn and enjoy.
“Your students will thank you for bringing lacrosse into your PE classroom.”
- Grades K - 2 Lesson Plans
- Grades K - 5 Lesson Plan Supplement
- Grades 3 - 5 Lesson Plans
- Grades 6 - 8 Lesson Plans
- Grades 6 - 8 Lesson Plan Supplement
- Grades 9 - 12 Lesson Plans
- Grades 9 - 12 Lesson Plan Supplement
- Grades K - 12 Curriculum Supplement
For questions about the PE curriculum, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Schools wishing to apply for a Physical Education grant must submit a Proposal Form in order to be eligible. Please follow the link below to learn more about the grant process and upcoming application availability. Physical Education grants are reserved for physical education classes only and must be requested by a school administrator or staff member.