USA LACROSSE YOUTH NATIONALS ELIGIBILITY RULES & ROSTER REQUIREMENTS
Self-Rostering will be available shortly after registration closes.
- All players and coaches must be USA Lacrosse Members through July 31, 2024
- All Players competing in the 13U division (2029) must have been born on or after 9/1/2010
- All Players competing in the 14U division (2028) must have been born on or after 9/1/2009
- All Players competing in the 15U division (2027) must have been born on or after 9/1/2008
- All players must be age-verified through the USA Lacrosse age-verification system at least seven days prior to the start of Nationals.
- All coaches must have a current background check through NCSI (National Center for Safety Initiatives), USA Lacrosse’s partnered vendor (this is free). Coaches will be notified to obtain this when the final roster is submitted.
- The suggested roster size for the girls teams is minimum 16 total players and a minimum of two goalies at all times. The maximum roster size is 30 players. Players may only play for one team.
- Rosters may not be modified after submission of the official roster unless approved by USA Lacrosse.
- Any team in violation of the above roster rules will forfeit all games in which the ineligible player has participated and any title received by the team.
- Any team that forfeits a game during the tournament will be ineligible to advance to the playoffs.
- All players must meet the age requirements, no exceptions.